I stopped pasting MP3 files on articles

Blog Others

I stopped pasting MP3 files on articles.


This blog is about the example sentences and explanation articles of Japanese first grade elementary school students learn at school.



I stopped pasting MP3 files on articles
I stopped pasting MP3 files on articles

What is the most effective way to learn Japanese? I thought. And I decided to start with the relatively simple "Japanese for children to learn.".

For those who are not yet used to studying Japanese, they may find it difficult even for a six-year-old Japanese child to learn Japanese.

Many Japanese words combine kanji characters. For people in countries that don't use kanji, kanji seems to be a symbol.

I made example sentences using Japanese idioms myself. And I wanted to be able to play the sound in the blog so that you could understand Japanese by the sound.


But the attempt to play the audio file failed. It seems that it is impossible to play the sound with Blogger!!!

We cannot upload audio files directly to Blogger. So I posted a share link to Blogger via Google Drive, an online storage service.

You can play some files. But one day suddenly, you may not be able to reproduce it.

I don't want to rely on such a sloppy system. It's rude to users who read this blog.

So instead of a sound player, I put a video at the end of the article. If it's an MP4 file, Blogger will play the video without problems.

The video is not a YouTube video. If you watch the video, I won't get any advertising revenue. Don't worry.

These are videos uploaded directly to Blogger. I recommend listening to Japanese by voice to confirm the Japanese in the article with your ears.

Unfortunately, what I can offer you here is mechanical synthetic speech. But they're not so bad that they make you feel very uncomfortable.

See you.

YouTube

YouTube
Japanese Onomatope Introduction

Attention

The source of COVID-19 is Asia, but not Japan.
Please get the right knowledge and protect you and your family from the virus.

Categories

Blog Archive

Author

My photo
日本で生まれ育った地球人です。I am a Earthling born and raised in Japan.

QooQ