How is case particle "に" used in Japanese?
Among them, the case particle "に" has the most varied uses.
"に" follows words indicating location, destination, or time, and signifies various relationships.
Time + に
What time are we meeting tomorrow?
ashita wa nanji ni atsumari masu ka?
Let's meet at 8:00 a.m.
asa no hachiji ni atsumari mashou.
Destination/Arrival Point + に
Where does this bus arrive?
kono bus wa doko ni tsuku no?
It arrives at the airport.
When indicating a location, "へ" can also be used instead of "に".
Location + に
Where are you going?
anata wa doko ni iku ndesu ka?
I'm going to the convenience store.
When indicating a location, "へ" can also be used instead of "に".
Purpose + に
What are you going there to do?
I'm going to buy a sandwich.
Recipient + に
Who are you giving that coffee to?
sono coffee o dare ni ageru no?
I'm giving it to you.
Result + に
What are you talking about?
You are the topic of conversation.
anata no koto ga wadai ni natte masu.
Cause/Reason + に
What's wrong?
I have a cavity and it hurts.
mushiba ni natte itai desu.
Basis of Comparison + に
Who do you look like?
I look like my mother.
watashi no okaasan ni nite masu.
Parallel Relationship + に
What did you buy?
nani o katta no?
Candy, gum, and chocolate.
ame ni, gum ni, choco desu.
※In this case, the case particle "に" can be replaced with "と" or "や".
「ame to」「ame ya」
See you.
No comments:
Post a Comment