The source of COVID-19 is East Asia, but not Japan

Blog COVID-19 Others

The source of COVID-19 is East Asia, but not Japan



Being filthy is one of the things that everyone in the world hates the most. And a country famous for its filth is gaining a presence in the world. It is one of the Asian countries.


The source of COVID-19 is East Asia, but not Japan
The source of COVID-19 is East Asia, but not Japan

Unfortunately, to people outside of East Asia, the Japanese face seems to look just like them. And the Japanese abroad are considered to be among the filthy people.

For a long long time now, the prospect of such a future has been my biggest worry. Already, many Japanese people have started to be attacked as "East Asians". In spite of Japanese people are amazingly clean.

If the standard by which people around the world identify a person is "appearance", then we need to have something that identifies us as Japanese based on our appearance alone. This misfortune is a disaster for us too.

If you've been watching what we usually do, you'll understand that we're not "people from a filthy country". Many Japanese people like cleanliness, politeness, and not bothering anyone as a virtue.

But people with fear of COVID-19 and anger at the destruction of their lives seem to be unable to make calm decisions. This may be unavoidable.

So do Japanese people overseas have to be misunderstood and attacked by people all over the world for being part of a filthy race? Fortunately, I am now in Japan. But it's very sad to watch the news that so many Japanese people have been insulted or violated.

Even in Japan, there is only one thing I can do. It's my way of sending the right message to the world. I don't usually use SNS. That's why my ability to disseminate information is so weak. But I hate to turn a blind eye to it.

Many Japanese people use SNS. And many of them can only communicate in Japanese. That's why they are still unable to send anything out to the world. For Japanese people, SNS is just a tool for chatting in Japanese....

I'm Japanese too. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at communicating in English either. But I can't accept the reality that Japanese people all over the world are misunderstood and attacked by people who don't know Japan!

The source of COVID-19 is East Asia, but not Japan.

Even if the spread of the virus slows around the world, insults against Asians will be widespread. So I will send the same message over and over and over I see such news.

The source of COVID-19 is East Asia, but not Japan.

What we should reject is being filthy. It is never about excluding certain people from your surroundings.

So I reject hatred of all races.

I would like to express my condolences to those lost by COVID-19 and my deepest sympathies to the family of the deceased. 

I sincerely hope for a speedy recovery for all those who have been infected.

See you.


YouTube

YouTube
Japanese Onomatope Introduction

Attention

The source of COVID-19 is Asia, but not Japan.
Please get the right knowledge and protect you and your family from the virus.

Categories

Blog Archive

Author

My photo
日本で生まれ育った地球人です。I am a Earthling born and raised in Japan.

QooQ