Nihongo - About Kana characters and pronunciation

Hiragana Katakana

Nihongo - About Kana characters and pronunciation



Youtube - " NIHONGO - Hiragana and Katakana "



I started this blog when I found out that many people around the world are interested in and studying Japanese.

I will introduce simple Japanese here. I can't teach you Japanese specifically. Because I don't have a teacher's license.

You might get bored with content that uses only letters. So I plan to use videos and images as teaching materials.

First of all, please start by learning "Hiragana" and "Katakana" which are the basics of Japanese.

There is no distinction between "L" and 'R' in Japanese pronunciation. Therefore, some people may have difficulty in pronunciation at first.

Use a mechanical synthetic voice for the video that you plan to provide as an educational material. The reason is:

 I am not very good at English.

But I am happy that there are many people around the world who are interested in Japan and Japanese.

See you.

YouTube

YouTube
Japanese Onomatope Introduction

Attention

The source of COVID-19 is Asia, but not Japan.
Please get the right knowledge and protect you and your family from the virus.

Categories

Blog Archive

Author

My photo
日本で生まれ育った地球人です。I am a Earthling born and raised in Japan.

QooQ